Sunday, August 28, 2005

The Ever Elusive Sunday Edition

Blogger was giving attitude on Friday and I wasn't in the mood yesterday (read: I woke up waay too late in the day to do anything but eat and a drool.) But we owe a friend something. And so without much fanfare and with much love, we present yet another...

FB & JaySix Supehero Corner!!!!

Meet Lady T. - by day a mild-mannered bookseller. That is, she was, until she opened that first edition version of Emma - while playing Teena Marie record in the background. The gypsy curse placed the book was activated by a high note...

Nobody would suspect that when duty calls now, she becomes LoverGirl. Ready at all times to aim her crossbow at a bad movie or bad movie maker, she's an arbiter and protecter of good taste.

Welcome aboard, T! I'm sure you and Wonder (whoa!) Man will have fun shopping for leggings and stuff...

-J.

4 comments:

lady t said...

Thanks,guys-she totally rocks!

Matt S. said...

I like a woman who can handle a cross bow, and still accessorize with a great necklace. Congrats Lady T!

Matt S. said...

Trust me FB, I have not forgotten, I am so stoked to see what my super hero looks like, but I am excited to see Lady T shine this week. I love super hero corner!

Incognito said...

Does Lady T look like David Bowie in real life too?