Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I would have posted someting interesting today, but I got addicted to X-Men: Legends again this weekend. I've wasted so much time in the last two days playing through stuff I've done a billion times before. I am so easy to please sometimes it's brilliant. Take that any way you want.

In other news, I think I am officially breaking up with Netflix tomorrow. No, Netty, it's not you - it's me. I just don't have the time to watch five or six movies in a week, much less a month. I'm sure our paths will cross again and I promise never to sully our affair by signing up for Blockbuster online.

UPDATE (07/21 08:01am): Good news for me and Netty! Apparently, you can put your account on hold for up to three months! So we're on that Ross 'n' Rachel kind of a break. My wallet's happy, Netflix hasn't lost me yet, and now you're all bored with my mundane life and will probably stop reading this blog. I'll shut up now...

1 comment:

Incognito said...

How poetic. The day you give up netflix is the day I restart my account. I think she will be fine.