Friday, September 02, 2005

Rolling up for the looong weekend...

Where, oh, where have I been this week, friends? I checked in for my half of the tag team post and then proceeded to make scattered comments on my favorite blogs. Sorry about that - I even ditched out on work yesterday (a lot of that going around) and didn't manage to blog either. And here I am, cheating by simply bringing you another installment of:

FB & Jay's Superhero Corner!!!


(Next week I'll be back to actually share this blog, as opposed to the timeshare it's been lately. Not that FB's been boring in the least...yikes!)

This sexy scuba instructor has a secret. (No, not that - that's hardly a secret!). What his seafaring students wouldn't ever suspect is that he doesn't need the wet suit and self contained underwater breathing apparatus to breathe underwater.

Ruler of the Seven Seas, the fearless Prince Matt a.k.a. The Slip, oversees the ocean gently. But when evil crosses his path, he's on it with the press of a B A B A on his belt and he's off.

He can of course hold his breath for long periods time for other things. And pressing on his belt can result in a whole different set of super powers. But that's a Corner of a different kind...


Welcome aboard, Chippers!

*********

Have a great long weekend, kidz! We'll be back and better than usual next week.

-J.

4 comments:

kinkyrhombus said...

i = 2 + 2.

did you know that the sea of dirac was postulated before the discovery of posittons?

you so crazy.

Grevious
No-nothing
Jonquils
Question
Loser
Questions
Re
Stupids

Jake McCafferty said...

My weapon is bigger. ;-)

lady t said...

I thought it was Aquaman,but then again,he's busy talking to some fish!

Matt S. said...

Yea, I am so excited to be honored with a super hero! I love you guys. I am sorry that I have not been able to check it until today. You boys know me too well, I do tend to be a bit slippery when wet. You made me look so hot, and I did here that scales are the hot new accessory this season! If anyone needs a "swimming lesson" call me.

Jake, it's not the size of the weapon, it is how you use it!