Sunday, September 25, 2005

Must See Very Necessary TV

Late night frivolous Sunday posting! I'll be here with witty insights tomorrow!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

The pictures don't lie, folks. For Vh1's 2005 Hip Hop Honors, Salt 'n' Pepa reunited on stage. Of course Spinderella was there, getting her swerve on. The big surprise was an actual, honest-to-god En Vogue reunion. I know our friend FB will be happy to have all of his girls back in one place, even if it probably was just for one night. Be sure to tune in sometime - you know it's gonna rerun a billion times this week!

-J.

2 comments:

Pimpin' said...

What? No video clips? And me without my Tivo!!
Dammit all the good things happen when I'm not paying attention.

ezvcpr
Eventually Zane's visions ceased provoking reaction.

Matt S. said...

I totally forgot about this last night, damn you ABC and your stellar Sunday line up! I will have to catch one of the reruns, it looked awesome!

Who doesn't love a good En Vouge reunion, please just tell me they performed "What a Man" and "Colorblind".