Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Random observations...

Let's recap Wednesday:

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I actually had to come home and take a nap during my lunch to get myself back together. This doesn't happen to me. I blame the full moon.

I am still not disappointed over the news that I was passed over for what amounted to an internal promotion. I never felt like I hit the interview out of the park. Eh.

I had to give up really fun plans because I have to go a freakin' Union meeting tomorrow night. Ugh.

I have played Bob Dylan's "Not Dark Yet" at least four times in the last hour. And I'm not depressed.

Lost was a letdown of a finale. I loathe needless cliffhangers. Alias was actually a lot of fun. I like it when cliffhangers have a purpose. It usually helps when main story has actually been resolved.

I am very glad Thursday is almost twenty minutes away.

****
Onto more random, more mundane stuff:

Our latest referrals. Look at number 16. and number 1 (what the hell is "fresh celebrity" anyhow?). And twice here. This seeeker was disappointed, no doubt. So was this guy, I'm sure.

Like I said, we'll take the traffic any ol' way we can.

****

What a sucky blog day from me! Better stuff is coming from my Best Friend - promise. And I'll do something with myself before this week is out...

2 comments:

Jay Six said...

Puh-leeze. I did that before the week began. :) (Bonus points for being the first on that dirty joke BTW. I thought our readers would have jumped on that sooner.)

Joel said...

Curious as to how you know how people came across your page? VERY interesting!

Oh and I guess we have more in comon than I realize. I am in a union too!

ANd one other thing...I love to have fun with myself! ;)