Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Oh my God - it's an earthquake.

Hat tip to this blog's good friend, Adam, who posted little quiz this among the various polls he took today!) UPDATE: (05/04/05) 10:05pm PST - It has come to my attention that Matt brought Adam to the quizzes. So the hat tip gets split 50/50 on this one. Play nice and share, boys!

American Cities That Best Fit You:

65% Los Angeles
65% San Diego
65% Washington, DC
60% Chicago
60% Honolulu


I guess I was just made to live in L.A. - or at least California in general. Go figure!

Also:
Your Japanese Name Is...
Yoshimitsu Aburakoji

(Oddly, this caricature kinda looks like me!)

And finally:

3 comments:

Jake McCafferty said...

Las Vegas -- 65%; Austin -- 60%; Denver -- 60%; Atlanta -- 55%; Honolulu -- 55%. Not much of a surprise. I like an annual trip to Vegas. Austin is pretty cool. Denver was OK. I spend a decent amount of time in Atlanta. Honolulu? Eh, if I'm going to live in a tourist trap, I require neon.

Extra Ordinary Boy said...

you should thank me for telling adam so he could do it and tell you about it. lol

Jay Six said...

Done! :)