Monday, October 31, 2005

I know, I skipped Friday and this barely counts as a Monday post. Bad blogger, bad blogger, bad blogger...

I actually left the Butterfly Cave this weekend, including tonight, when I was coaxed out to the West Hollywood Halloween crush of humanity. More on that, including pictures, tomorrow.

In the meantime, here's a quick wrap-up of my weekend:

Friday. I went to old high school alma mater's Homecoming game, complete with a pizza party afterward for all alumni. Since I'd be skipping my ten year reunion the next evening (I opted to save the $65 per person), I dropped by and felt really good. Most of my former classmates look majorly older than me. Maybe I will go to that next reunion.

Saturday. I found myself at two birthday parties - one adult and one kiddie-sized. The adult one was a decent dinner and some fun over board games and ridiculous banter. The birthday party for the my cousin's two-year old son was interesting. I went because I promised my family I'd be there. They didn't show up until two hours into the party, when I only had 15 minutes before I had to head out. Still, I had fun with the birthday boy:





He actually manages a better mustache than I do.





We watched a DVD together for most of the party.







Toy Story is apparently a real nail-biter.






I'll have that Halloween wrap-up for you early tomorrow, I hope. I don't do well with crowds. Tonight was no exception. This should be good...

-J.

3 comments:

Robert Allen Zimmerman said...

OMG- I love pirates!

Jessica said...

ok, um is it bad that I don't know this kid?

Matt S. said...

He is such a little cutie! I can't wait to hear about your weekend events!