Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I've been up and down and all around...It's all about survival.

(Yes, I know I am a major queer for that reference in the title. Straight boys and Non Madonna-fans can just shrug and move along to the post at hand...)

Sorry about the lack of posting lately. Work has been stressful for multiple reasons lately. (I'd go into detail, but nothing bores me more than writing about work. I spend enough time there, thank you very much!) I will say this: remember when I talked about being on anti-depressants? I have to say that I am SO thankful for them. When presented with certain issues that once would have made me flip out, I've remained remarkably calm and even managed a sense of humor about things that are not funny at all. Is it the drugs or is just idea of them? I think it's the drugs, but whatever, I'm glad I'm at that point.

And OMG I almost never do celeb news here, but who can resist the whole Brad & Angelina "Baby Makes Five" story today? I'll admit it - I'm on Team Jolie and have been since before they got together. Whatever makes you happy, I say go for it.

On that note, I am going to end this anemic for the entry for the day. For those of you interested, I'll be posting (starting tonight hopefully) over at HomoMojo on a recurring basis. I will show up as The Groom - not as JaySix, FYI. That won't end what I do here, but I'll direct you there from now on when I've got a post there and not here. I hope everyone has a good Wednesday. On my agenda? Pilates and the return of Lost! See ya tomorrow, kids!

-J.

1 comment:

jason said...

Congrats on the HomoMojo gig!

Ah, I knew you when...

:-)