Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

I repeat: Happy Thanksgiving!

Drama-filled stories from my two gatherings (family at my uncle's, friends at my place) tomorrow, I hope. In the meantime, what follows is a list of the trivial things I am thankful for. The important stuff, like family & friends, air to breathe, etc. is implied. :)

(In no particular order, BTW)

My new apple corer-peeler-slicer (greatest. invention. ever.)
the Crest SpinBrush
Law & Order:SVU reruns
Kleenex (I have a spankin' new cold!)
Tylenol Sinus
Innuendo
Biore Face Wash
U2's How To Build An Atomic Bomb
Caller ID
Harmless celebrity gossip
Nicknames (naughty or nice)
Awkward silences (sometimes the best laughs come from these)

That's all I can think of for now. Holiday madness tales coming soon!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want you to start writing about your friends. i hear you have this really hot best friend. i hear he's got a great ass and is a hoot and a half. he's sexy but not to aloof. please write about him. he's hottt!!!! and he wants to go by his nickname QB. thanks. keep up the good work...xoxo

Jay Six said...

Hi Anonymous,
The best friend you speak of has a cameo in my latest post - I was working on it while you snuck in. I promise there will be a 'Friends' post, complete with a worded portrait of QB.

Thanks for your patronage.

J6